I am a registered member of the BACP and work within the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) code of ethics, which ensures that I work safely and ethically at all times.
My qualifications from the Heartwood Institute of Counselling & Psychotherapy in Devon are as follows:
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Level 5 – CPCAB) (2014)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Levels 1,2,3 (2010)
- Therapeutic Counselling (Level 4 – CPCAB) (2010)
- In 2016 I also trained with PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors)
- Working with relational trauma.
- Trauma disassociation and recovery.
- Diploma In Complementary Therapies Including Reflexology (ITEC) (1997)
- Certificate In Hot Stone Reflexology (2012)
- Reiki (2008)
I have professional indemnity insurance and have an enhanced CRB / DBS certificate.